Naron vaginal cream
What is this medicine?
Derived from unique herbal formula from ancient heritage of Indian Medicine, NARON is a vaginal tonic in a form of herbal medicated cream for intra-vaginal use. Naron produces contractive effect on vaginal smooth muscles, which lose tone or elasticity due to multiple childbirths, menopause or even habitual abortions, thus resulting in loose, frail and sluggish vaginal walls.
What are the components of the cream?
The main active ingredient of Naron cream is Arginine. This component qualitatively strengthens the vaginal walls and has a strong anti-inflammatory effect.
Having a stimulating effect, it supports the hygiene of the genital organs. This component operates smoothly and gradually, without causing stress and the occurrence of side effects. Due to the balanced formula Naron Cream allows to achieve sustainable results just a few weeks after the reception.
Arginine also has a positive effect on sexual circulation, that is why the muscle contractions may be observed in women. Under the influence of the substance the genitals of the female are better saturated with blood. Also it improves the condition of the mucosa.
Also the cream contains peptides Shin-Hick - a substance that is responsible for the production of natural collagen. It is known that collagen is an essential substance for giving the skin elasticity and firmness.
Due to this component the cream has nutritious and moisturizing effect, tightening the tissue of vaginal and restoring its natural elasticity. Another important component of the cream - hyaluronic acid.
This element increases the positive effect of arginine and performs the function of moisturizing. Due to the action Hyaluron acid female vaginal walls acquire natural youth and sensitivity.
There are additional components:
- Lodhra / simplokos racemosa (Lodhar) 2%. Plant beauty, maintains the elasticity of tissue heals, smoothes out stretch marks, tones the muscles.
- Licorice / licorice (Jethimadh) 2%. It has a tonic and tonic effect.
- Ashwagandha (Ashwagandha) 2%. It increases vitality and energy, increases the protective capabilities of cell membranes, normalizes metabolism of estrogen, exerting a preventive effect on the number of women’s diseases, such as endometriosis and fibroids.
- Katalomay (Katalomayu) 2%. It tones and stops the development of various inflammatory processes.
- Ceylon ironwood / Mesa iron (Nagkeshar) 2%. Effectively reduces the amount of carcinogenic substances, has a pronounced anti-aging effect, tones, strengthens, restores and energizes.
- Aloe Vera (Aloevera) 2%. It possesses strong regenerating, healing, moisturizing and tonic properties.
- Turmeric / haridra (Haridra) 2%. It tones, heals wounds, prevents the development of bacterial environment, eliminates the inflammation and has anti-allergic effects.
- Manzhishta (Majith) 3%. A powerful antioxidant, has anti-aging, anti-edematous and anti-inflammatory action.
- White Sandalwood (Safed Chandan) 1%. Effective anti-aging and a tonic, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial action.
- Damascus Rose (Gulabphool) 1%. It has a wound-healing, restorative and soothing effect.
- Nut grass (Nagarmoth) 1%. Effective biostimulant, is one of the most powerful plants in the fight against women’s diseases, normalizuetmenstrualny cycle, stimulates, tones and strengthens the muscles and tissues, removes puffiness.
- Vetiver (Valo) 1%. It soothes itching and eliminates unpleasant odor, has wound-healing and reducing effect, an effective agent for the treatment of various diseases of the genitourinary system.
How should I use this medicine?
Clean genital parts with luke warm water and massage with Naron cream intra-vaginally once in a day.
- Flaccid vagina
- After delivery
- Repeated abortion
- Menopausal woman
- Dryness of vagina in old ages.
What are the possible side effects?
Adverse reactions may only appear in cases of individual intolerance of any component of the cream. These include:
- pain in the temporal region,
- redness and itching of the vagina,
- a little lack of energy,
- rapid fatigue.
What should I do in case of the overdose?
You should not use medicine if you know you are allergic to any of its ingredients. Do not use this product more than twice a day. If there is a manifestation of an overdose, the acute side effects may occur. Like allergic rashes and irritation.
In this case, you need to stop using the cream and look for professional help. The doctor will conduct a comprehensive examination and prescribe a number of analyzes, with which you can diagnose and prescribe the proper symptomatic treatment.
What are the contraindications?
Due to the components which are natural for female body , Naron cream can be used by women of all ages.
Where should I keep my medicine?
The cream should be stored in a dark, dry place, inaccessible to children and pets. The air temperature must not exceed 25 degrees Celsius. After usage, the product should be securely locked in a container, preventing the penetration of moisture in it.
The drug should be stored in its original package. The shelf life is two years from the date of manufacture. The date of manufacture is indicated on the package. Do not use Naron cream after expiration date as it may be dangerous to your health.