What is Geriforte syrup?
GERIFORTE also known as StressCare in the US is a herbal ayurvedic formulation. Geriforte acts as an antioxidant, antistress and adaptogenic tonic. It provides a broad range of health benefits proven by clinical studies. Geriforte helps delay the physiological conditions that cause aging, accelerates cell regeneration and repair. It increases physical capacity, raises the threshold of fatigue and promotes overall well-being.
- Antioxidant: The natural ingredients in Geriforte work synergistically to prevent free radical-induced oxidative damage to various organs. The ingredients are natural rejuvenators and cardioprotective agents.
- Enhances immunity: As an immunomodulator, Geriforte stimulates the immune system to respond against disease causing microorganisms.
- Antistress: Geriforte is an adaptogenic which effectively combats stress and fatigue. It also increases stamina and improves overall performance.
- As a daily health tonic
- Occupational stress
- Age-related debility
- Stress-related anxiety
- Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS)
- As an adjuvant during prolonged illness and postoperative convalescence
- Chyavanaprasha is enriched with natural ingredients like Indian Gooseberry, Cardamom and Cinnamon, which combat coughs, colds and infections by fortifying the body's natural immunity. The herbs contain excellent antistress and anti-aging properties. It also helps in detoxification. Chyavanaprasha aids in the smooth functioning of the circulatory, nervous and respiratory systems to maintain overall health.
- Winter Cherry (Ashvagandha) is an unique herb with antistress and adaptogenic properties that improves physiological endurance and protects against the effects of stress. It is an antioxidant which scavenges on free radicals in cells that are responsible for premature aging. The herb helps in limiting the formation of these free radicals and subsequently preventing the early aging process.
Geriforte is not known to have any side effects if taken as per the prescribed dosage.
Note: The information on this page is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Do not use this information to diagnose or treat your problem without consulting your doctor.