Furnil Oral Paste
What is this medicine?
Furnil - a 70g Oral Paste, a supplementary feed to protect cats and kittens from trichobezoar. Helps get rid of and prevent the occurrence of common trichobezoars in cats by maintaining healthy digestion, keeps the cats active and vigorous, has excellent tastefulness, which facilitates easy feeding and promotes natural cleansing of the body.
What is the composition of this medicine?
Each tube contains:
- Paraffin oil, malt (protein source), glycerin, caramelized sugar.
- Additives in 1kg: Vitamins: 3a700 Vitamin E (all-rac-alpha-tocopherol acetate) 1,200 IU
- Preservatives: E200 sorbic acid 0.6 g, E216 hydroxybenzoic acid propyl ester 1.2 g, E218 methyl hydroxybenzoate 12 g.
- Emulsifiers, stabilizers, thickening and gelling agents: E414 arabic gum 24 g.
- Analytical components: crude protein 0.5% (min.), Coarse ash 1.0% (max.), Coarse oils and fats 28.0% (min.), Humidity 20% (max.), Crude fiber 1.0% ( max.).
What are the indications for using this medicine?
Is used in cats to:
- prevent the occurrence of common trichobacteria in cats by maintaining healthy digestion
- keep cats active and vigorous
- facilitate feeding by an excellent palatability
- promote natural cleansing of the body with the help of proteins and vitamins.
Method of use
- Cats - ½ teaspoons per week.
- Kittens (6 weeks old) - ¼ teaspoons per week.
Removing the nobles
- Cats - ½ teaspoons for 3 days, ½ teaspoons 2-3 times a week.
What should I watch for while using this medicine?
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
What side effects may I notice from this medicine?
Furnil is safe and side effects are rare. Sometimes vomiting may occur as a side effect.
Where can I keep my medicine?
Keep out of the reach of children. Storage: Do not store above 30 ° C, protect from light.